WHAT IS 3D RENDERING?
3D rendering is a creative process that uses computer graphics to convert 3d CAD models into nice pretty pictures. It may include photo-realistic or non photo-realistic images. It is the final process of creating the actual 2D image or animation. That may be used for a range of different things from conceptualisation to marketing. In comparison, you can get the same results as taking a picture or video in real life. The difference being that the output will be created digitally. It is a powerful tool that has more flexibility than professional photography or videography.
BRING YOUR IDEAS TO LIFE!
WHO USES 3D RENDERING SERVICES IN THEIR WORK?
MAKE YOUR DESIGN PROCESS EASIER!
BENEFITS OF 3D RENDERING
Why is 3D rendering important to you?
- Gives Life – 3D rendering brings life to flat drawings. For example interior or exterior plans of buildings, looking at what a product may look like when it has been manufactured. You can maximise the design process of the space allowing your ideas to thrive through amazing visualisations.
- Cuts Cost – Design costs can be cut. The design process usually involves multiple changes due to uncertainty of how something may look. With 3d rendering the product or space can be visualised quickly and easily experimented on.
- Speed – 3D rendering accelerates the approval process. Design choices become much more clear. Leaving no room for miscommunication. Reducing the overall design time.
- Marketing – If you are a architect, real estate agent, product designer or marketer. Marketing your new idea is much easier with 3d rendering. It helps to create enthusiasm around the future of the development and design process.
- Communication – 3D is an effective marketing tool for new and upcoming projects. Images are powerful in communicating future plans to investors. As a result, top home builders and designers use 3D rendering to sell homes and products. Before they are built or produced. Giving clients opportunity to change designs, colors, textures and size.
- Feedback – You can use 3D rendering to publish ideas or future project development, design trends, and future building technology options to gain feedback from relevant parties.
Presentation On Any Device
USE THE POWER OF IMAGINATION!
Slide the image to see the difference that 3d rendering makes.
3D RENDERING WORKFLOW
1. Set up – Clients provide the needed information, such as drawings, floor plans, sketches, mood boards or any other information that you think would be helpful.
2. Quote – We will check the information provided. If anything else is needed we will ask. Then we will give a competitive quote.
3. Perform – After you have accepted our quotes. We start work. Creating models and working on all the details of the task.
4. Contact – We constantly keep in contact to keep our clients up to date on the project.
5. Review – We complete a preliminary draft of the 3D rendering for your review. We allow for some adjustments according to your comments.
6. Accept – We get your approval.
7. Final 3D rendering – You receive your final 3D rendering in full quality.
PICTURES SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS!
WHY CHOOSE XO3D?
Reliability – Our deadlines will be kept to. You can rely on us to keep you updated on all of the projects details and needs. If we need more information that will delay the project we will let you know well in advance.
Contact – You will be constantly updated throughout the project. Working together is something we take seriously. Communication is a must. This results in great outcome and a happy client.
Experience – We have experienced artists working on multiple different programs for rendering and modelling. Depending on the type of project we are working on we know what needs to be completed and how to get it done.
Quality – We pride ourselves in quality. If you are happy. We are happy. Will will work tirelessly to get the results that are needed for a perfect outcome.
Creative – Our team has strong creative nature. With degrees ranging from architectural visualisation to design. If you don’t know what it is that you want we can help you bring some of your ideas to life.
SECTORS OF 3D RENDERING
Most commonly created renders are Architectural renderings. Architects, project managers, property developers, investors and many more use them. Noteworthy, potential buyers can see the new build before creation. You can use these images to show investors as funding is also very important. Similarly, 3D renderings play a major role in real estate marketing and sales. Likewise, you can make design related decisions quickly and easily. Before the project is built. Thus, it helps experimenting with building design and its visual aspects.
The most common types of architectural renders are, Exterior renderings, Interior renderings, Aerial renderings.
Firstly, you can easily create marketing images with automotive renderings. Usually you see these on billboards around the city. Showing advertising of a new car. Due to designers being able to show what the car will look like in different locations. Without actually having to take the car there and have a photo shoot. You can show interiors because colors, materials and lighting can change quickly to show comparisons. In contrast, websites also use these images. To show customers different combinations of options for vehicles.
Product rendering is perfect to show off your ideas. From sketch to production. 3d rendering can help you see what their products will look like with different colours and materials. Product rendering is about much more than just making something look good. It is about design, process, business, and lifestyle. Now more than ever, our artists are using product rendering and 3D visualisation to give us real reasons to open our wallets.